Are you in constant, chronic pain or deal with chronic illness?
I want to offer you hope–real hope–for joy and peace despite chronic illness.
How can we find hope and joy in everyday living when we’re in pain every single day?
In this episode we address those big “why” questions we ask about chronic illness. You can also read more Bible verses about joy here.
Plus I share what I’ve learned about living with chronic illness and ongoing pain, the practical tools and mindsets I cling to when I am in my hardest moments, and how chronic illness can drive us closer to Christ than we can ever imagine.
- My story about chronic illness and pain
- Answers to the biggest “why” questions we ask about chronic illness
- The spiritual crossroad every chronic illness sufferer faces
- 6 practical ways to maintain a healthy, positive mindset through chronic illness
Episode Sponsor: 5Rs Bible Study Journals
Connect deeply with God (in only 10 minutes a day!) with these powerful 6-week Bible study journals that answer your biggest questions about love or joy. Try a free 1-week sample here.
Additional Helpful Posts:
- 19 Bible Verses for Chronic Illness Sufferers
- 28 Encouraging Bible Verses About Trials and Hard Times
- 3 Ways Acceptance with Joy Can Change Your Life Today
- Want More Joy? 20 Bible Verses About Joy & Happiness
- Dealing with Chronic Illness in Marriage
- When a Cure Is Not Possible (Crosswalk guest post)
- 3 Secrets to Trusting God During Difficult Times
Subscribe and Leave a Review
Want regular inspiration on how you can live a vibrant, happier life? Subscribe to the podcast! It’s the best way to stay connected and hear about the latest episodes. Click here to subscribe in iTunes.
Also, I would be especially grateful if you left an honest review on iTunes. Reviews help others find the podcast, and they keep me motivated to keep producing great content for you!
Just click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” I feature those reviews from time to time on the show… you could be next! Thank you in advance!