Stress and anxiety fill our world, so it’s essential we learn how to calm down and stay calm.
Thankfully, God has given us several practical ways to learn how to relax and to calm down when we’re stressed out (essential skills for life balance), and they’re based on the four parts of self mentioned in the Bible.
Whether you need to know how to calm yourself down when you’re angry or when you’re dealing with anxiety, I want to help you create a personalized plan (using the four parts of self: mind, heart, soul, body) to learn how to relax your mind, your body and your spirit so that you can be less frustrated and find peace during an especially stressful day.
We’ll talk about:
- The amazing way God created our bodies to calm down (using what’s already around us)
- Practical ways to calm down using our mind, spirit, body and heart
- How to make your own list of calm down techniques
Let’s learn how to chill out and calm down when life is crazy!
Related Podcasts & Helpful Posts
- Ep 18: Stop the Chaos! It’s Time for Life Change
- Ep 9: Creating an Emotionally Restful Lifestyle
- Ep 4: Unlock the Secret to Life Balance
- Free Quiz: “Are You Living Your Best Life?”
Learn More About Coaching
After hearing this you’re like, “Alicia, I really need more calm and peace in my life… I need you to help me create a strategy to make it happen.”
If that’s you, go to vibrantchristianliving.com/coaching to learn more about life coaching. Just fill out the application there to get started.
A life coach can help you:
- Ditch the overwhelm and find a freer, happier life
- Discover the root cause of why you feel stuck
- Understand yourself better and what you really want your life to look like
- Sort through your choices and move forward
Go to vibrantchristianliving.com/coaching right now, click on “APPLY FOR COACHING” and fill out a brief application form so I can get to know you better and help you determine if coaching is the next best step for you.
Again, go to vibrantchristianliving.com/coaching to get started.
I look forward to hearing from you!