Why so many of us secretly dismiss our need for regular replenishment
The truth behind human capacity
How to discover what YOU personally find restful
Simple baby steps for welcoming replenishment rhythms into your life
Other Related Posts on Emotional Rest:
- 8 Tips for Finding Rest in Every Mothering Season
- 4 Ways to Cope When Motherhood Feels Relentless
- How to Have the Restful Family Vacation You Want
Other Podcasts on Emotional Rest:
- Ep. 2: You Were Made for More Than Survival Mode
- Ep. 4: Unlock the Secret to Life Balance (Free Life Balance Quiz)
- Ep. 7: Managing Your Inner Critic: Practical Skills That Work
- Ep 28: Managing Your Emotional Self
- Ep 50: “…but first, Jesus”: The Daily Decision That Will Change Your Life
- Ep 55: Tired + Worn Out? It's Time to Invest in You
- Ep 56: Overcome Loneliness Through Real Connection with God, Yourself + Others
- Ep 57: When You Don't Feel God + Wonder Where He Is
Need Help Creating Emotional Rest in Your Life? Apply for a Free Coaching Inquiry Call
You know you need rest. But somehow you can't seem to make emotional rest a priority.
I completely understand, and I'm here to help!
As a Christian life coach, I help women like you build more restful lifestyles that not only offer soul replenishment and life satisfaction but allows you to be your best self as you show up in all the areas of your life (motherhood, marriage, career).
Let’s create a simple, step-by-step plan that keeps you accountable to slowly welcome in restful activities, habits and mindsets that will replenish you for the long haul.
Book a free coaching inquiry call with me so that we can see how your lack of rest has held you back from your best life, and what life could look like if you had strategies in place to welcome in more rest.
Just go to vibrantchristianliving.com/coaching and click on the button “APPLY FOR COACHING” to get started.
About Alicia Michelle
Alicia Michelle is a certified NeuroCoach™, Bible teacher, speaker and host of The Christian Mindset Coach Podcast and You Tube Show. More importantly, she’s a lover of Jesus, a wife of 21 years to her best friend, and mom of four amazing kids ages 19 to 10. Alicia struggled with overthinking, negative thoughts and “being enough” for most of her adult life until God radically transformed her heart after a life-threatening medical crisis. Now through her signature courses and coaching programs she loves equipping women with practical, scientific and biblically-based mindset tools to help them overcome negative thought patterns and discover more confident, joyful lives in Christ. Listen to her on the podcast or on You Tube; download free workshop trainings at VibrantChristianLiving.com; and connect on Facebook and Instagram.
- Web |
- More Posts(414)