- 7 coping skills every woman needs to find calm and escape overwhelm
- How to invest in true “life giving” friendships in a digital world
- Why it’s OK to go deep with only a handful of women
- Tips for finding friends and developing quality relationships when you feel alone and isolated
- How to become a life giver to others (and transform the world one person at a time)
Struggle with Loneliness? Crave More Connection? Let’s Talk…
Today’s topic is NOT an easy one… and I know it may bring up some painful issues around loneliness, friendship and even depression.
I have gone through painful seasons like these in my life, and I want to let you know that if you’re in that place, THERE IS HOPE.
Through time, prayer (and some proactive strategies to connect yourself with others) you can welcome life-giving friendships into your life.
As a Christian life coach, I’d love to help you develop a plan to build more intentional connection with others in your life.
Let’s work together to help you build a life filled with true, authentic friendships.
Book a free coaching inquiry call with me so that we can see how loneliness and lack of connection has held you back, and how much happier your life could be if you could welcome in more life-giving friendships.