- 7 coping skills every woman needs to find calm and escape overwhelm
- How to invest in true “life giving” friendships in a digital world
- Why it’s OK to go deep with only a handful of women
- Tips for finding friends and developing quality relationships when you feel alone and isolated
- How to become a life giver to others (and transform the world one person at a time)
MORE RESOURCES FOR WHEN YOU FEEL ALONE AND DISCONNECTED
- Ep 29: Your Emotional Self: Managing Emotions So They Don’t Manage You
- Ep 49: Discovering True Connection with God (Not More Rules or Religion)
- Ep 56:Overcoming Loneliness + Discover True Connection By Connecting with God, Yourself and Others
- When Homeschooling Is Lonely and Hard
TIRED OF FEELING LONELY AND DISCONNECTED? WE’RE HERE TO HELP.
You don’t have to feel alone, unloved and not enough. You were made for a deep connection with God that helps you understand and manage your emotions so that you can be your best self.
It’s time for you to know the blessing of seeing God at work in your life as you receive His wisdom and release your worries and fears to Him.
How? In the Connected Bible Community, we want to help you connect with God in a simple, honest, transformative way for ongoing spiritual replenishment and refreshment.
How is the Connected Bible Community different? We offer:
- A monthly magazine with your daily Bible study homework (easy, proven 3-step format helps you go deep with God in around 10 minutes a day)
- Two live teaching sessions every month (so you can share what you’re learning with other ladies and dive deeper on the month’s topic)
- An accountability network, prayer group, and place to share honestly with other women (so you’ll know you’re not alone and others have your back)
- Optional group coaching with powerful resources to overcome spiritual growth obstacles and the thoughts/mindsets that hold you back from being your best
Go here to join this wonderful Bible community where we’re committed to connect with God, connect with ourselves and connect with other women.