Need a recharge after a draining year? Welcome to a new podcast series that’s designed to help you find deep soul replenishment over the Advent, Christmas and New Year season (and beyond). Today we're talking about how to cultivate margin and find solitude in a busy life.
If you're a busy mom like me, you need these practical tips to create margin in your life and replenish your soul this winter!
How can we make more time for silence? What can margin look like for women who feel like they don't have open time for quiet and solitude?
What's the difference between planned and unplanned solitude?
Discover more in today's powerful episode on how to cultivate margin and solitude.
Today's Question: Pt 1: Cultivate Margin + Solitude
Here's today's action question to ask yourself (remember–open this gift within the next 24-48 hours so you can take the first step to enjoying this soul care gift!):
What can I do in the next 24-48 hours to find a bit of solitude? And how might God be calling me to welcome in this solitude on a regular basis?
Enjoy All the Episodes in the “5 Soul Care Gifts to Give Yourself” Podcast Series
Each episode we’re highlighting 1 of 5 “soul care” gifts you can give yourself so you can:
- Give glory to God and connect deeply with Him;
- Serve the ones you love with more joy; and
- Find YOU again.
Related Podcast Episodes on Finding Soul Replenishment:
- Ep 2: You Were Made for More Than Survival Mode
- Ep 4: Unlock the Secret to Life Balance
- Ep 28: Your Emotional Self: Managing Emotions So They Don't Manage You
- Ep 55: Tired + Worn Out? It's Time to Invest in You
- Ep 71: Self Care 101: Managing Capacity, Clutter, Calm + Control
LOVE THIS EPISODE? PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE VIBRANT CHRISTIAN LIVING PODCAST + SHARE WITH A FRIEND
- subscribe to the Vibrant Christian Living Podcast in Apple Podcasts (or follow on another podcast player such as Spotify),
- leave a review (5 stars if you loved it) and comment in the podcast player; and
- share about this episode on Facebook, Pinterest or email (use the share buttons on the side)
Next Steps: Get on the Interest List for the New Managing Thoughts + Emotions Mindset Course Coming in 2021!
Want to learn more about how to manage your negative thoughts, cultivate practical ways to work through tough emotions, lovingly address your inner critic–from a biblical, loving perspective that emphasizes compassion and grace?
I will be releasing a brand new course on managing our minds in 2021 that will be all of this and more!