Want to go from surviving to thriving? Let’s talk about how to find significance and purpose–everyday–and how to escape overwhelm and survival mode.
Tired of just surviving and getting through the day? Like the days, weeks and years are passing by without any true direction or purpose?
Feel like there’s “more” out of life, but you have no idea what that is or how to find it? Then today’s episode is for you.
You’ll discover that, yes, you were called to greater things (including a relationship with God); and we’ll talk about how “survival mode” can be a wonderful invitation to find that life of fulfillment, peace and greater purpose you were created to enjoy.
- Why so many of us are stuck in survival mode
- What to do when you’re stuck in survival mode
- 2 obstacles that keep us from our greater purpose
- #1 action step for discovering life purpose and significance
- How to move from religion to relationship with God
Helpful Bible Verses:
- Story of God’s call for the Israelites to explore the Promise Land (Numbers 13-14)
- Jeremiah 29:10-14
- Romans 8:28
- 1 Corinthians 3:8
Additional Helpful Posts:
Subscribe and Leave a Review: