Frustrated by your life circumstances, but you’re not sure how to fix them? Or maybe you know you need to make a change, but you’re paralyzed by shame, perfectionism and a fear of failure?
If you’re feeling stuck and aren’t sure what to do, today’s episode is a lifesaver! As a life coach, I want to show you how a curiosity mindset can help you find answers to your problems and help you move forward toward clarity and peace.
- Why a curiosity mindset can feel scary (and how to conquer that fear)
- How anyone can develop a curiosity mindset (even if you’re naturally a control freak)
- 5 easy steps to welcome curiosity into your life (and get unstuck)
We’ll also talk about how failure and curiosity go hand in hand (and why that’s a good thing).
If you’re ready to move forward and get clarity around those big issues you’ve been trying to figure out, don’t miss this episode!
Related Podcasts & Helpful Posts:
- How to Free Yourself From Guilt & Shame
- Ep 6: Live Your Best Life Now (Here's How)
- Ep 20: How to Make Better Decisions
- Ep 61A: Help! I Need a New Mindset + a New Attitude
- Ep 69: What's Going On Inside? Learning About the 4 Parts of Self
- Ep 70: What Do You Really Need? Listening to Your 4 Parts of Self (Free Meditation)
- Ep 72: How to Renew Your Mind + Overcome Negative Thought Patterns
Need Help Developing a Curiosity Mindset & Getting Unstuck? Apply for a Free Coaching Inquiry Call
Are you stuck and would like a guide to help you work through your options, create a plan for next steps?
It might make sense for you to work with a life coach in order to find the clarity, peace and clear path you’re looking for.
A life coach can help you:
- Discover the root cause of why you feel stuck
- Understand yourself better and what you really want
- Develop a curiosity mindset (and manage underlying fears)
- Sort through your choices and move forward
Does coaching sound like something you'd be interested in? Great!
Go to vibrantchristianliving.com/coaching right now, click on “APPLY FOR COACHING” and fill out a brief application form so I can get to know you better and help you determine if coaching is the next best step for you.
I look forward to hearing from you!