Other Podcast Episodes on Contentment in God and How to Renew Your Mind During Trials
- Ep 21: How to Find Hope Through Hard Times (or Through Trials)
- Ep 61A: Help! I Need a New Mindset + a New Attitude
- Ep 63: Finding Unshakeable Hope in Uncertain Times
- Ep 79: Processing Grief + Finding Hope When Life Takes an Unexpected Turn
- Ep 113: Mindset Matters: Why Renewing Your Mind Matters
- Ep 114: Mindset Matters: 7 Weapons of Warfare to Renew Your Mind
- Ep 115: Mindset Matters: How to Stop Overthinking Everything
NEXT STEPS: Get the Free “How to Manage Your Thoughts” 4-Part Training + Worksheets to Help You Find Contentment in God in Trials
Do you want to find contentment in God, even in hard times? Contentment starts with managing our thoughts and getting to the root of negative thought patterns such as worry, anxiety and the inner critic.
If you're tired of negative thoughts controlling your mind and you'd like help overcoming negative thought patterns using brain-based biblical tools, then you need to download this FREE 4- Part Training called “How to Manage Your Thoughts”.
This powerful resource is a wonderful way to take the first steps to control of your thoughts and renewing your mind according to the truths of the Bible.
Plus you'll be on the interest list to join our next 9-Week Christian Mindset Makeover™ Boot Camp that uses proven mindset tools based on neuroscience and Scripture to help you renew your mind and create new healthy thought patterns for more confidence, joy and peace.
There is hope. You don't have to be stuck in a spiral of negative thinking!
Grab this free training (which includes 4 next step worksheets to help you practice!) on how to manage your thoughts now.
Get started today on a renewed mind, more peaceful thoughts and a life lived from the power of God's promises!