We know the importance of self care and life balance. So why do we struggle with self care guilt? What can we do to stop feeling guilty about self care and learn how to make self care and life balance part of our regular lifestyle?
If we’re ready to ditch self care guilt we have to address the reasons behind the guilt—WHY so many of us struggle with taking good care of ourselves.
Today we’re talking about 9 big reasons why women struggle with self care, and we’ll give practical, powerful ways to release self care guilt and learn how to welcome self care on a regular basis.
Why do so many women like us say “I feel guilty about taking care of myself” when we know we’d be able to show up as a happier, more replenished wife, mom and person if we made time for regular self care?
How can we get over the guilt of self care and gain a healthier mindset about taking good care of ourselves (so that self care becomes a reality in our daily routines)?
That’s the heart of this important podcast episode on self care (a replay of one of our top podcast episodes).
- 9 big reasons why you struggle with self care
- How to stop feeling guilty about time for yourself
- What is self care (and what it is not)
- How to create a plan for self care that works for you in this season
Related Episodes on How to Stop Feeling Guilty About Self Care:
- Ep 69: What's Going On Inside? Learning About the 4 Parts of Self
- Ep 70: What Do You Really Need? Listening to Your 4 Parts of Self (Free Meditation)
- Ep 71: Self Care 101: Managing Capacity, Clutter, Calm and Control
- Ep 72: How to Renew Your Mind + Overcome Negative Thought Patterns
- Ep 73: How to Cultivate Daily Soul Rest by Growing Closer to God
LOVE THIS EPISODE? PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE VIBRANT CHRISTIAN LIVING PODCAST + SHARE WITH A FRIEND
- subscribe to the Vibrant Christian Living Podcast in Apple Podcasts (or follow on another podcast player such as Spotify),
- leave a review (5 stars if you loved it) and comment in the podcast player; and
- share about this episode on Facebook, Pinterest or email (use the share buttons on the side)
NEXT STEPS: Create Your Custom Plan to Stop Feeling Guilty About Self Care in the Reset Group Coaching Program
You know you need more soul rest, calm, and balance in your life. But where do you start?
What does soul rest and self care even look like when you're a busy mom and/or a working woman and constantly pulled in a hundred directions?
How can you find time to take care of yourself when it takes all your emotional and physical energy just to make it through this season?
And let's not get started about the self guilt you feel…
If this sounds like you, then the Reset Life Balance Group Coaching Program is exactly what you need.
Reset is a 6-month group coaching intensive with the practical tools, accountability and encouragement you need to create daily spiritual, emotional, intellectual + physical self-care rhythms for ongoing clarity, calm and confidence, no matter the life season.
In the 6-Month Reset Group Coaching Program, we’ll cultivate your plan to:
- Enjoy daily soul rest with a simple 3-step strategy for growing closer to God
- Manage emotional triggers + use powerful, brain-based strategies to overcome negative thought patterns that have kept you from lasting change
- Ditch limiting beliefs and half-truths that keep you from living in the light of God’s freedom as His beloved daughter
- Create new habits for joyful movement and a healthier body for more energy + vitality
- Release guilt + shame about self care + find the motivation, accountability + encouragement needed to make self-care a reality in your lifestyle
As a trained and certified Christian life coach, I have helped many other women find calm, clarity and happiness using the techniques we use in Reset.
There are a limited number of spots available, and we only offer the 6-Month Reset Group Coaching once a year!
Apply now for Reset Group Coaching and let's design your custom plan for ongoing balance, self-care + replenishment for a stronger, happier, more confident you!