I’m excited to introduce to you my three-step emotional management strategy (something I call ADD: Acknowledge, Discern and Decide) that will empower you to switch on your brain for better emotional intelligence so you can better control your emotions, find more peace and make better decisions.
Related Podcast Episodes on Managing Your Emotions:
- Ep 7: Managing Your Inner Critic
- Ep 9: Creating an Emotionally Restful Lifestyle That Works for You
- Ep 28: Your Emotional Self: Managing Emotions So They Don't Manage You
- Ep 72: How to Renew Your Mind + Overcome Negative Thought Patterns
- Ep 57: When You Don't Feel God + Wonder Where He Is
- Ep 61A: (BONUS) Help! I Need a New Mindset + a New Attitude
NEXT STEPS: Get the Free “How to Manage Your Thoughts” 4-Part Training + Worksheets
Do you struggle with anxiety and worry? How about the inner critic? Need help overcoming negative thought patterns–from a biblical perspective?
If you're tired of negative thoughts controlling your mind, then you need to download this FREE 4- Part Training called “How to Manage Your Thoughts”.
This powerful resource is a wonderful way to take the first steps to control of your thoughts and renewing your mind according to the truths of the Bible.
Plus you'll be on the interest list to join a brand new course on how to renew your mind called the Christian Mindset Makeover™ that's coming in late May 2021!
There is hope. You don't have to be stuck in a spiral of negative thinking!
Grab this free training (which includes 4 next step worksheets to help you practice!) on how to manage your thoughts now.
Get started today on a renewed mind, more peaceful thoughts and a life lived from the power of God's promises!