I’m excited to introduce to you my three-step emotional management strategy (something I call ADD: Acknowledge, Discern and Decide) that will empower you to switch on your brain for better emotional intelligence so you can better control your emotions, find more peace and make better decisions.
Related Podcast Episodes on Managing Your Emotions:
- Ep 7: Managing Your Inner Critic
- Ep 9: Creating an Emotionally Restful Lifestyle That Works for You
- Ep 28: Your Emotional Self: Managing Emotions So They Don't Manage You
- Ep 72: How to Renew Your Mind + Overcome Negative Thought Patterns
- Ep 57: When You Don't Feel God + Wonder Where He Is
- Ep 61A: (BONUS) Help! I Need a New Mindset + a New Attitude
LOVE THIS EPISODE? PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE VIBRANT CHRISTIAN LIVING PODCAST + SHARE WITH A FRIEND
- subscribe to the Vibrant Christian Living Podcast in Apple Podcasts (or follow on another podcast player such as Spotify),
- leave a review (5 stars if you loved it) and comment in the podcast player; and
- share about this episode on Facebook, Pinterest or email (use the share buttons on the side)
Next Steps: Join us for the 2020 Christian Women's Self-Care Conference!
- Self-care for our minds, including overcoming lies and managing emotions from a biblical perspective
- Self-care for our bodies, including healthy body image issues, nutrition help and other ways to nourish our physical self
- Self-care for our souls, including tips on growing closer to God and finding soul rest in the midst of a hectic life